Monday, January 14, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things

The past few days have been filled with some of my favorite things. Here are just a few.

CLUELESS!! A theater hosted a quotealong of this little gem. I have loved clueless since I heard Alicia Silverstone say As If that very first time. It was sold out, and it is completely safe to say that everyone in that theater shared my love for the 90s teen angst. We screamed for Cher, booed for Amber, and fell in love with Paul Rudd all over again. The night was fab from start to finish.

GRILLED CHEESE! So, it is not too much of a secret that Tonj is struggs a little in the kitchen, but she can make a grilled cheese with the best of them (one flip is the secret). My childhood was filled with grilled cheeses and veggie soup, so they quickly became some of my favorites! We found a place in Borough that sells one of the best ones I have ever had, and on this bitterly cold day it was beyond perfect. I must say Tonj may still have them beat...

SURPRISES!! Katie's birthday was Saturday, and while she was picking up the students from the airport, Laura and I baked some cupcakes (Laura is going to be crazy famous one day for her culinary creations! Just a little side note)! It was so fun to surprise her and celebrate her birthday!! Not to mention we had a bit of viewing party of her wedding photos!! They were to die for!!

Here's to favorite things!





No comments:

Post a Comment